Conditions of sale
- KIF refers to series of shelf life extension solutions which eliminate Ethylene, VOCs and pathogens etc. which are responsible for early ripening and decay of produce.
- Usage of KIF does not mean that there will be no problem in the shipment or all the problems related to post harvest, packaging and shipment will be solved.
- KIF is an additional protection method which works very well if all the post harvest operations are carried out as per global norms.
- The temperature, humidity and packing conditions should be maintained at each stage of post-harvest to ensure KIF to work properly.
- Air circulation during storage and exports are a must for proper working of KIF.
- KIF is not a guarantee or solution for any problem happening in the shipments or storage of fresh produce.
- If the packing and storage protocols are followed, KIF gives excellent results.
- It is requested that customer takes trials of KIF and develops confidence before placing bulk orders.
- KIF is a totally eco-friendly and non hazardous product made from zeolites and oxidizing agents. It does not cause any harm to fresh produce or release any toxic chemical.The used sachets/tubes/filter media can be used as manure in gardens/lawns or disposed off as normal waste.
- KIF does not release HEAT or any kind of chemical or gases. It does not spoil the fresh produce at any stage but is a solution to absorb the gases released by fresh produce and extend their shelf life and quality.
- The user is requested to take this product and do satisfactory trials before going for bulk use.
- Company is not responsible for any damages or problems occurring due to post harvest quality, storage or REEFER problems.